Due to our continued growth, we are seeking an experienced luxury rental professional to join our team!
About the Role
Reporting to the Property Manager, you will be responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals. The Rental Agent will bring the luxury brand to life through assisting with marketing campaigns, superior service, and attention to detail. You will interact directly with prospective residents to achieve the property’s maximum occupancy maximum revenue.
As an ambitious, self-motivated professional you thrive in an environment that fosters relationship building. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires a high level of initiative, allowing you to handle multiple deadlines in an effective and efficient manner. You are dependable, have an exceptional eye for detail and takes pride in being an honest and ethical team member
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives the leasing of new luxury apartment buildings by utilizing established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic
• Tracks and coordinates appointments for tours
• Tracks and monitors traffic, leasing velocity, prospect follow-up and occupancy performance
• Maintains thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
• Maintains prospect traffic and leasing data; assists with other computer data entry as necessary
• Inspects units to ensure readiness for move-ins
• Ability to speak, read and write in both English and French is an asset
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in apartment rental or equivalent customer facing sales role
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to various audiences in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to work effectively across departmental lines
• Reliable transportation is required, with the ability to show evidence of a valid driver’s license and insurability
This position requires you to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required. If you would like to join our team, please submit your application in confidence to ENTER EMAIL with the job title in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those under consideration will be contacted.
We are committed to maintaining inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted in relation to this or any other job opportunity or testing, please advise a representative in a timely manner of the accommodation measures which are required in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. All information received relating to accommodation measures will remain confidential. Please note that we will not automatically consult accommodation requests from prior selection processes.