Linking job seekers with employment opportunities, and employers with the right candidate.
ontrac Employment Resource Services program offers a range of FREE support services to address the employment needs of employers and individuals, as well as the needs of the skilled labour market.
ontrac is pleased to offer services aimed at assisting local employers with their hiring and training needs in these difficult and challenging times.
ontrac can help employers attract and recruit employees with the skills they need by, posting employment opportunities, identifying human resource skill requirements, and matching position and workplace requirements to a candidates’ skills, capabilities, interests and experience.
Reduce your costs and connect with highly motivated candidates, whose expertise and experience would benefit your organization. FREE services include…
- Opportunity to advertise on ontrac’s website and resource centre job board (lowering advertising costs)
- Assistance with candidate selection through job/skill matching – reducing your time spent reviewing resumes and interviewing prospective employees
- Delivery of workshops and training depending on identified needs
- Information and referrals to community resources in support of your business related needs
- Assistance with identifying skills and experience required for the workplace
- Information on Apprenticeships and access to hiring incentives
- Access to available MLTSD programs and services (based on eligibility)
Financial incentives may be available to employers who work with ontrac services and offer ontrac candidates the experience and employment opportunities they are seeking.
To support on-the-job training for clients, eligible employers can benefit from a potential training incentive that will minimize the costs of onboarding and training a new employee. Employers can use these subsidized placements to assess an employee’s skill level and ability to contribute to the organization’s overall success.
If you are interested in learning more about ontrac’s programs and services, eligibility requirements or to become an ontrac Employment Resource Services Employer Partner, please contact ontrac’s Job Developers in your community.