Job Matching, Placement and Incentives
The Job Matching, Placement and Incentives program matches job seeker skills and interests with employment opportunities and employer needs. Job Seekers receive support in matching their skills, capabilities, interests and experience with the requirements of the employer and the position.
Job Seekers can also obtain placement into employment and/or on-the-job training opportunities. These placements can include, “job test and hire”, job tasting, work experience, apprenticeship and community volunteer positions.
I WANT TO WORK!
ontrac Employment Team can help you connect with employers and provide you with:
- An assessment of your skills and experience
- Information about different careers and occupations
- Local labour market, employment and training opportunities
- Information about all Employment Ontario programs and services
- Referral information to other community services and supports
- Developing effective job search strategies including resume preparation
You may also be eligible for Employment Training Supports to help you obtain the necessary clothing, safety equipment and training required prior to your first day at work.
I WANT TO HIRE!
Would you like to take advantage of hiring and training incentives to help your business grow? The Job Matching, Placement and Incentives program is designed to help you hire and train employees for your business, not-for-profit or public-sector organization!
If you operate a business in Ontario, ontrac can:
- Help you attract and recruit employees with the skills you need
- Post your employment opportunities,
- Help you identify potential employee skill requirements
- Match position and workplace requirements to a candidates’ skills, capabilities, interests and experience
Employers may also be eligible for financial incentives to offset some of the costs of providing on-the-job training and work experience.