Want to hire? You are in the right place!
ontrac values its’ community employers and is here to assist you! ontrac strives to respond to employers individualized needs and offers the following FREE services:
- Access to candidates looking for work
- Assistance with candidate selection
- Opportunity to advertise at no cost on ontrac’s website, resource centre job board and social media platforms
- Coordination of workshops and training to meet employer needs
- Access to hiring incentives through the Job Matching Placement Incentive
- Funding to train employees through the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (up to $10,000 in government support per trainee)
- Available space to conduct interviews, information sessions and job fairs
ontrac is an assessment centre for Employment Ontario programs. To be eligible for funded programs, employers must meet the following criteria:
- Be a registered business in the Province of Ontario
- Possess up-to-date WSIB and 3rd party liability insurance or an alternative accident insurance policy
ontrac supports employers in the hiring and training of individuals. Let us help you with the challenge of finding and retaining staff through our many available services!
Please contact your community ontrac centre today!