Antrim Truck Stop is located on White Lake Road in Arnprior. We are a busy, multi-faceted business location that includes a restaurant, fuel, truckers' amenities and more. We have been serving the Valley for more than 40 years, serving customers and travelers seven days a week.
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Worker.
In this position, you will:
• Maintain the general cleanliness of the building, keeping it in good condition
• Vacuum, sweep and mop floors
• Clean and stock restrooms and showers
• Wash windows, doors and sills
• Collect and dispose of trash and cardboard
• Clear snow from entrances and walkways
• Perform minor repairs
• Notify managers of any major repairs that are required
• Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
• Keep cleaning supplies in stock
• Help with the unloading, organization and storage of restaurant supplies
• Follow all applicable safety rules and procedures
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Ability to manage your time efficiently
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
• Experience in handling basic maintenance, cleaning and other janitorial work
• Ability to work safely with a variety of cleaning supplies and basic cleaning equipment
• Friendly and helpful to the public when approached
Antrim offers Health, Dental & Vision benefits, tip-outs, staff discounts on food and clothing and uniforms.
Applicants must be open to working early morning openings and/or weekends, including statutory holidays.
We appreciate every applicant's interest in working with us. We will invite those candidates who are best suited for this position to an interview. Please let us know of any accommodation you might require when contacted for the interview.
Please forward your resume by email to [email protected]