Administrative / Project Assistant
We are seeking an outgoing and solutions-oriented Administrative / Project Assistant to join our team! The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about supporting office staff in various departments, answering phones, receiving clients and couriers upon entering the establishment and having the ability to work independently and as a team player.
Monday to Thursday - 8 Hours per Day for 32 Hours per Week
Wage Range & Benefits
Wage is to be determined, based on experience.
Dental and Health Benefits, as well as an RRSP Program, is also available to employees.
Duties of the Position
The following represents some of the common key functions that will apply to this position, however, is by no means the full list of duties and / or opportunities.
• General Administrative Duties
• Assisting the Project Department with opening projects, obtaining, processing and tracking shop drawings, inputting delivery schedules, creating and maintaining Operation and Maintenance Manuals, preparing As-Built Drawings for submittal, general data entry.
• Assisting the Estimating Department with downloading, printing projects to estimate, processing addenda, updating the estimating and job boards, sending documents to suppliers, sending questions to bid authority, creating bidders list and sending lead letters.
• Grade 12 education
• 1 year of related experience or equivalent education
• Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Effective coping skills and the ability to perform multiple demands while working in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
• Quickbooks (is an asset, not mandatory)