To prepare and assemble quality personal protective products.
• Operates production line equipment of a level of complexity requiring the specified training or assembling products, units, machines, equipment, and/or subassemblies that are larger, heavier, and/or more complex.
• Drills, taps, or reams holes, using drill press or portable drill. Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together, using hand tools or portable powered tools. Tests or assist in testing operation of completed product.
• May cut materials.
• Assists more junior operators in performance of skilled function.
• May repair units that fail to meet specifications.
• Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
• May perform assembly operations under microscope or other magnifying device.
• May lead, guide, train less experienced employees.
• Perform inspection to ensure maintenance of quality standards
• Other duties as required.
• At least five (5) years of assembly experience
• Work in a production/manufacturing environment
• Ability to communicate and read in English